Friday, January 22, 2010

I'm a blogger now.

Ciao!

I'm sitting on Dana's bed with Manak and Dana. We just finished watching Manak play futbol with the other children, and I just picked clementines from the courtyard. I'm trying my best not to get scurvy while I'm here.

Anyway, once I get all my thoughts in order, I will start to write about what I have already done, and then the blogs will go in order, but I figured I would try it out once today.

The water in the building is shut off today, as they are cleaning out the calcium build ups and trying to get us more hot water, so it's a good thing that I showered before I went to bed last night. OH! There was a spider in my bed last night! I crushed it with my alarm clock. It's almost warm enough to sleep with the windows open! A nice change from the great white north that is Minnesota. So, I'm going to go enjoy the weather and go to the tabachi to buy stamps. I hope you all are well!

Ciao and I love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment